Are you looking for a unique and exciting role? Does supporting world class research and improving lives of patients excite you? Here at Optimum Patient Care, we are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic candidate to join our service team.
Optimum Patient Care has been supporting chronic disease management and research in primary care for over 12 years. Optimum Patient Care is a social enterprise focused on providing free services to GP surgeries including Clinical Review Services and IG-compliant data extractions for research use. Optimum Patient Care owns one of the largest anonymised electronic health record databases in the world for research use, OPCRD, holding electronic health data of over 680 practices and over 5 million patients.
We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our team based in Oakington, Cambridge.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least one year’s Administrative experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) and ideally Skype, JoinMe, Googlemail and calendar systems.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work-loads.
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- High personal standards and the ability to influence others.
- Professional attitude and the ability to communicate with all colleagues, including company Directors.
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Manage company correspondence including phone enquiries. Direct all incoming calls to the appropriate party promptly and manage calls independently where possible.
- Act as OPC main point of contact with regards to external and internal general building and office enquiries.
- Managing company office supplies and responsible for general up-keep of the office.
- Responsible for complex diary management which requires interaction with senior personnel both internally and externally.
- Providing extensive administrative support to the service and management teams.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Booking travel requirements.
- Assist management with internal audits.
Applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence.
This is a full-time position with excellent opportunities for progression within the business.
Salary from £17,000-£19,000 dependant on experience.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, summarising your suitability for the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.