By understanding how patients respond to treatment in real-life situations using tailored patient questionnaires and treatment templates, the Optimum Patient Care Clinical Review equips primary care givers with the necessary tools and data to drive better clinical outcomes through better understanding of how patients respond to treatment in real-life situations. The review also serves to benchmark patient and practice data against healthcare practices all across the UK.
- Tailored to the individual practice
- Implemented with minimal disruption through software automation
- Anonymised patient data is according to HRC guidelines
- Delivered within NICE and BTS guidelines
- Reviewed regularly by independent primary care respiratory medicine experts
Optimum Patient Care has conducted over X clinical reviews since 2005. Practices have seen an improvement in average QOF scores of X% for asthma and COPD treatments.
Founded and led by Professor David Price, the review service is guided by a team of leading clinical and academic experts including Dr Ian Small and Dr Rupert Jones.
The Optimum Patient Care Clinical Review is free to GPs and CCGs. All data collected is anonymised and fed into the OPCRD for the purposes of furthering real life research in asthma and COPD treatments.