Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) is a social enterprise in Australia and the United Kingdom with over 14 years of experience providing quality improvement services in healthcare, while building high quality data sources for research to be conducted globally. Our mission is to support best practice for chronic disease management and make a difference to patients, using real-life research.
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a fast-paced business and develop your Personal Assistance and Administrative skills, operating across multiple time zones.
- Manage and maintain the Director’s diary, ensuring all commitments are coordinated effectively
- Work alongside the travel company to book travel and accommodation requirements and ensure all required arrangements are place for the Director
- Assist the Director in telephone conferences by taking minutes and sharing in a timely manner, ensuring that all required preparation is in place for engagements
- Filter significant amounts of information, emails, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Keep, maintain and prepare accurate records and draft electronic correspondence on behalf of the Director
- Assist colleagues in maintaining the office environment and carry out routine office management duties as needed
- Manage guests meeting with the Director and visiting the office, ensuring they are greeted upon arrival
- Liaise with the legal and finance teams regarding the Directors speaker agreements
- Assist the Director with any personal requests relating to his own administrative, purchasing, correspondence and property management requirements
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others,
- Ability to work on own initiative, with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident with IT and online communication systems
- Ability to work under pressure and be part of a small team
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Previous PA experience is not essential
This is a full-time or part-time position with the expectation of flexible working hours to provide support and communication across different time zones. Applicants are required to complete the assessment in the attached link and provide their CV, covering letter and completed assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is negotiable based on the experience of the candidate.