We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Researcher role in the field of health services research to join our rapidly growing team based in the UK and Singapore.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in the analysis and dissemination of data from large-scale, clinical databases and randomised controlled trials.
Our research follows 4 main directions:
- analysis of large scale clinical databases
- pragmatic clinical studies in primary care
- improving clinical care in chronic respiratory disease
- setting and improving research methods and standards, and nurturing international research collaborations
You will be required to work alongside our clinical, statistical and database teams, helping to develop research ideas, coordinate, conduct and communicate high quality, scientific research for both commercial and academic purposes.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Postgraduate degree in life sciences or medical degree with research experience
- Experience in database research
- An analytical mind, the ability to critically appraise data and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Project management experience
- Medical writing experience
- Experience of different research environments in our key areas of Europe and Asia-Pacific would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 peer reviewed publications using routine databases such as CPRD
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Project management of database studies
- Leadership role within the database research team, responsible for project delivery
- Research and analysis of clinical database studies from proposal through to data dissemination
- Coordination with study sponsors and study steering committees
- Critically review the work of other members of the research team
- Contribute as author on abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- An integral role in supporting the activities of our allied not-for-profit research and advocacy initiative – the Respiratory Effectiveness Group
Part time and remote working considered.
Immediate start available.
Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and experience but will be in the range of £ 28,000 to £33,000 per annum.
Please submit a copy of your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role.