Mastering Patient Care, Allergy and Asthma 2018
OPC Australia brought together a panel of world leaders in asthma and allergy management for this highly engaging and hands-on clinical skills education event worth 40CPD points and held at Victoria Park Function Venue in Brisbane
Here are some comments from our attendees:
The feedback at our table was just so positive and there was a palpable buzz of renewed energy building up as the day progressed. There is no question that you have inspired some change in the QLD GP fraternity.
The Mastering Asthma Allergy and Asthma was an excellent learning experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. I would not hesitate to attend another (similar) session and would highly recommend it to my colleagues.
By participating in the Mastering Patient Care, Allergy and Asthma, I enjoyed being exposed to the most current data and information presented by the competent panel of speakers. It was on the whole an useful event, and I left home with lots of new information regarding management of the patients at the practice I am currently working.
- The essential toolkit for children with asthma
- Lessons from thunderstorm asthma
- Anaphylaxis management & prevention
- Non-allergic & allergic upper airways disease management
- Panel Discussion 1: When to draw the line. When to refer patients with asthma and allergy. Who really has severe asthma?
- Panel Discussion 2: What do we mean by Allergy in the era of biologics? With a focus on dermatology, rhinitis and respirator
- Workshop 1: Skin Prick Test
- Workshop 2: FeNo
- Workshop 3: Devices. Lessons from CRITIKAL. Practical ‘hands on’ with devices
- Group Activity: live-patient case study
Local and International Experts
Thank you to our panel of international and local experts who presented the latest research relating to the diagnosis, management and treatment of asthma, allergic rhinitis and associated conditions including food allergies, anaphylaxis and thunderstorm asthma.
Have you submitted your reinforcing activity?
Did you attend this workshop? Have you completed your reinforcing activity?
Don’t forget to submit your reinforcing activity to email@example.com to remain eligible to receive 40 Category 1 CPD points in the RACGP QI&CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium.