Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
Optimum Patient Care has been supporting chronic disease management and research in primary care for over 12 years. An IT Support Assistant is required to join our team providing first line technical support to OPC and a wider network of International Research organisations
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your IT support skills working locally and Internationally from our office in Oakington, Cambridge.
- To assist in the maintenance and development of internal and external IT infrastructure systems and databases
- To provide first line technical support to our team, talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or rapidly resolve issues
- Conduct regular auditing and testing, assuring that a disaster recovery process can be executed successfully
- Monitor database servers and assure the process for backups of databases, servers and all network shared files
- Provide support to the Database Administrator (DBA), assisting in the regular upgrade and patches of servers, logical access management and server and performance surveillance
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the company’s websites and web application solutions
- Develop process documentation of all OPC IT systems
- To liaise with the members of General Practice teams for scheduling technical support and data extractions as required for urgent project delivery
- At least one year of experience in 1st/2nd/3rd line support in Windows/Office/AD/IP/VOIP/Linux
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work within a global team
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to use initiative and resolve issues at speed
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning and apply professional development to the workplace
This is a full-time position with excellent opportunities for progression within the business.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, summarising your suitability for the role, to: email@example.com.