Web Services Administrator
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) are at the forefront of providing innovative health solutions and leading-edge technologies which directly improve patient health.
We are looking for candidates with diligence and a passion for IT who will think of and implement unique solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation, working closely with GP practices to develop specialist solutions which assist respiratory patient management in primary care.
We welcome applicants with previous experience in managing website hosting, in particular with WordPress.
The role would include administering and updating the WordPress CMS and managing the supporting hosting including SSL, PHP and MySQL.
The role would also require the active management of the WordPress sites design and functionality.
- Update website with pre created content
- Provide WordPress usage training to team members
- Validate and prove backups
- Administer domains
- Administer hosting
- Renew and manage SSL certificates
- Develop custom plugins
- Develop custom visual elements for WordPress sites to integrate with Theme design
- Assist staff with realising vision for website
- Upgrade components, plugins and versions as required
- Previous experience of managing website hosting, having a tested documented plan to restore sites to another location in a timely manner
- Working with people taking in suggestions and concepts for design or functionality and realising them in WordPress
- Training people in the use of WordPress for publishing material
- Optimising sites for purpose, SEO and tracking usage with a working knowledge of relevant data protection requirements
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
Part-time and full-time applications will be considered.
Immediate start is available. Apply with a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org