Optimum Patient Care (OPC) are at the forefront of providing innovative health solutions and specialist solutions which assist respiratory patient management in primary care.
We are looking for candidates with diligence and a passion for IT to take ownership of our Server instillations. We welcome applicants with previous experience in Windows Server set up and maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop maintenance and instillation experience within an international research organisation.
The applicant will work with IT staff to monitor, improve and support server infrastructure. The role will include the full server lifecycle from specification, configuration, maintenance, trouble solving, decommissioning to secure disposal.
- Maintain Windows Server installations
- Complete image backups
- Complete configuration backups
- Complete data backups
- Prove backup restoration and back to operational times
- Install and Optimise SQL server implementations
- Maintain and Monitor Hardware Infrastructure including international server infrastructure
- Install and upgrade servers as required
- Manage and maintain SQL server implementations
- Work with Data amangement and Operational teams to forecast and prepare for demand
- Experience of Windows Server setup and maintenance with a track record of managing server installations, balancing maintenance and operational needs.
- Ubuntu server management experience
- MySQL server management and maintenance experience
Salary: £20,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
Immediate start is available. Apply with CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com