We are seeking a Research Project Implementation Manager with a desire to impact on clinical management and improve patient care. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead on pragmatic trials delivered by the world renowned Observational & Pragmatic Research Institute (www.opri.sg) in operational partnership with Optimum Patient Care Ltd (www.optimumpatientcare.org), a respected provider of research and healthcare services to over 700 GP practices across the UK.
This role would suit a graduate with a strong interest in science and research with some applied Project Management experience in a health or research setting. By taking a key leadership role in the delivery of pragmatic trials and specifically a recently commissioned, novel, large scale Cluster Randomised Trial you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your management, scientific and research project experience within an internationally recognised and growing organisation.
- Build relationships and communication with key clients and collaborators to deliver research project to timelines
- Manage the research and operational team in the delivery of pragmatic trials, providing full Project Management support and project related reports to the Senior Management Team to ensure delivery against specified timelines
- Provide guidance, support and training to internal and external teams on project related activities
- Opportunities to develop within the organisation to scientific and leadership roles
- Bachelors degree in a scientific subject
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Fully IT conversant with Microsoft and other software packages
- The ability to project manage and deliver objectives to time with minimal supervision
- Proactive and able to lead on task across multiple teams and work on own initiative
This is a full-time role based from our office in Oakington, Cambridge.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Apply with a CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.