Optimum Patient Care (OPC) are at the forefront of providing innovative health solutions and leading-edge technologies which directly improve patient health.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for data and a background in manipulating Electronic Medical Records data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation, working closely with a team of Research Project Managers, Data Analysts and GP practices to implement innovative Clinical Trials to assist respiratory patient management in primary care.
We welcome applicants with previous experience in managing OpenClinica ECRFs and related operations.
- Experience using Open Clinica, REDCap or a similar ECRF
- Experience with study creation management
- Experience handling electronic patient records
- Knowledge of Case Report Form creation, management and optimisation for input and logical load speed.
- Rule creation and validation experience
- Build range and consistency checks for questions
- Experience creating validation studies for optimisation and user acceptance testing
- Experience reviewing audit logs and identifying trends or issues.
- Monitoring and management of data
- Extraction of study data and relevant transformations for use across statistical software including, but not limited to, R, STATA and SPSS.
- Experience with HL7 and the FHIR specification to facilitate data interconnection between systems.
- Running the EMR for a study as well optimising it to ensure efficient load times with a focus on sound design
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
Part-time and full-time applications will be considered.
Immediate start is available.
To apply send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org