Is supporting world-class research and improving lives of patients something you’re passionate about?
Our dynamic and internationally recognised research company Observational & Pragmatic Research International Ltd is looking for a highly motivated Project Administrator to join our research team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our research, statistical and database teams on the International Severe Asthma Registry (ISAR). ISAR is the largest global research database on severe asthma patients, with data being provided from over 25 countries.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, a proactive approach and strong organisational and time management skills. Experience of working directly with health research data (clinical trials and/or registries) would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in the development and delivery of large-scale observational studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials, including quality improvement. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our wider international team of researchers, clinicians, statisticians, and database technologists.
This role will be based at our Cambridge office.
- Develop and review documentation including agreements, information sheets, training materials, presentations, and other resources.
- Manage and respond to project related email, liaising with both internal and external project stakeholders.
- Provide extensive administrative support to the Project Team.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports for external and internal stakeholders.
- Arrange project and staff meetings, ensuring timely dissemination of minutes and actions.
- Responsible for complex diary management which requires interaction with senior personnel both internally and externally.
- Opportunity to attend international congresses across Europe and the United States.
- A degree in life sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics or equivalent, OR relevant applied experienced.
Key skills & experience:
- At least one year’s administrative or similar experience, ideally in a clinical research setting.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Googlemail and calendar systems.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, particularly in research settings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and be part of a multidiscipline team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work proactively on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Very strong attention to detail and an ability to use one’s own initiative.
- Experience in health research would be an advantage.
Contract & Salary:
This is a full-time role.
Starting salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000
Immediate start is available.
Please apply with your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org