A fantastic opportunity is available for a generalist HR Advisor / Recruitment Specialist to join a network of innovative companies striving to improve the lives of patients through global research.
Based from either of our offices near Aylsham, Norfolk or Oakington, Cambridge you will provide HR support across the employee life cycle and specialist recruitment services across multiple collaborative businesses including Optimum Patient Care (www.optimumpatientcare.org) and Observational and Pragmatic Institute (www.opri.sg). This is in independent HR role which will appeal to candidates already experienced in providing a stand-alone HR service to a team of Directors or those looking to take this step in their HR career.
- Manage direct recruitment for roles across international locations, writing role descriptions, placing job adverts, interviewing and communicating with candidates throughout the selection process.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process by co-ordinating and holding induction processes, write and issue contracts and other pre-employment documentation
- Work with Line Managers in performance management and development of new joiners through the probationary process and ongoing continuous improvement programmes
- Provide monthly reports to the international payroll team and Directors
- Administer various HR and company systems for recording Leave and worked hours
- Advise on Employee Relations issues and facilitate meetings as required
- Update SOPS, Policies, Procedures and the Company Handbooks with legislative and organisational changes advising on HR policies as appropriate
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and juggle competing demands
- Experienced in recruitment
- CIPD qualified to a minimum of level 5 with at least three years of generalist HR experience
- Willing to travel to both office locations as necessary
- Experience of providing a remote HR service
- International HR experience, particularly across South East Asia and Australia
The role is initially offered as a fixed term contract for 9 months maternity cover but is expected to continue beyond this. Full and Part time applications will be considered.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com or call Carole Andrews on 01223 967810 for an informal discussion about the role.