Optimum Patient Care (OPC) are at the forefront of providing innovative health solutions and leading-edge technologies which directly improve patient health.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for data and a background in manipulating Electronic Medical Records data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation, working closely with a team of Research Project Managers, Data Analysts and GP practices to implement innovative Clinical Trials to assist respiratory patient management in primary care.
We welcome applicants with previous experience in managing OpenClinica ECRFs and related operations.
Candidates will have some of the following:
· Experience using Open Clinica, REDCap or a similar ECRF
· Experience with study creation management
· Experience handling electronic patient records
· Knowledge of Case Report Form creation, management and optimisation for input and logical load speed.
· Rule creation and validation experience
· Build range and consistency checks for questions
· Experience creating validation studies for optimisation and user acceptance testing
· Experience reviewing audit logs and identifying trends or issues.
· Monitoring and management of data
· Extraction of study data and relevant transformations for use across statistical software including, but not limited to, R, STATA and SPSS.
· Experience with HL7 and the FHIR specification to facilitate data interconnection between systems.
About Optimum Patient Care (OPC)
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) has been supporting chronic disease management and research in primary care for over 15 years. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise providing a range of quality improvement services to over 900 GP surgeries across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Our services include clinical audit and quality improvement services, IG-compliant data extraction services, and research support services. Our services are provided at no cost to participating practices and freely available to all GP surgeries across the UK. Our anonymised research database – OPC Research Database (OPCRD), is one of the largest electronic health record databases in the world for research use, with over 11 million anonymised patients.
Contract and Salary
This is a full time position. Starting salary is in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 p.a.
Immediate start is available.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.