Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
Optimum Patient Care Global (Ltd) aims to improve the health outcomes of patients worldwide through our innovative Quality Improvement initiatives and research projects.
Originating in the United Kingdom our organization has expanded into the USA and we are looking for a highly motivated Project Administrator to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognized research organization.
The successful candidate will work alongside our Project Manager on the CONQUEST Quality Improvement initiative and PREVAIL clinical trial designed to achieve excellence in the standard of care for patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, a proactive approach, and strong organizational and time management skills. Experience of working directly with health research initiatives (clinical trials and/or registries) would be an advantage.
- Assisting project manager in all administration functions and processes including drafting and editing e-mails and memos, data entry, preparing communications, and ad hoc administrative tasks to support the broader project team.
- Responsible for complex calendar management across time zones
- Coordinating regular teleconferences with multiple project stakeholders across time zones
- Organizing meeting agendas, distributing project materials, sending reminders, and ensuring timely dissemination of minutes and actions
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on the progress of action items to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintaining strong communication with the internal and external team to ensure a healthy flow of information, feedback, and collaboration
- Assisting in the development and review of project documents including operating manuals, presentations, information sheets, and other resources
- Managing and responding to project related email, liaising with both internal and external project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least one year’s administrative or similar experience, ideally in a clinical research setting.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Slides, Spreadsheets), Zoom
Key skills & experience:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Propensity for multi-tasking
- Deadline driven
- Experience and a strong interest in learning more about healthcare research would be an advantage.
- The ability to work with a fully remote project and team.
- Ability to autonomously complete tasks once directed, asking clarifying questions as needed.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude when executing tasks
Contract & Salary:
This is a full-time role.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Immediate start is available.
Please apply with your CV with a covering letter summarizing your suitability for the role.