Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
We are currently seeking an experienced pharmacoepidemiologist proficient in working with large relational healthcare datasets.
You will have the scope and capability to develop research ideas, coordinate, conduct and communicate high-quality scientific research for both commercial and academic purposes. The successful candidate will work within a small, experienced team of international researchers and alongside our clinical, statistical and database colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in the analysis and dissemination of real-life research from large-scale observational studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
This role can be based in our UK (Cambridge or Norfolk), Singapore or Brisbane offices on a full or part time basis. For highly experienced individuals international remote working will be considered.
- Lead research proposals for academic and commercial clients
- Develop statistical analysis plans and conduct analyses for clinical database studies and pragmatic randomised
- controlled trials
- Liaise with study sponsors and steering committee experts throughout the project
- Take leadership of a project team from idea generation to delivery of the study outputs
- Critically review the work of other members of the research team and mentor less experienced members as necessary
- Contribute, as an author, to journal publications, conference abstracts and posters
Present at international conferences
- Postgraduate degree in life sciences (e.g. MSc, PhD), epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, biostatistics or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience
Experience and Key Skills
- Academic training and practical experience in health outcomes research, epidemiology, or pharmacoepidemiology
- Experience of leading health research projects from start to completion
- Analysis and dissemination of real-life research from large-scale observational studies
- Protocol writing
- Manuscript writing
- Authorship of journal publications (at least 10 peer reviewed publications)
- Essential to have proficiency and demonstrable experience working with large relational healthcare datasets (in excess of 100k)
- Statistical analysis using Stata, R, SQL or MySQL
- Biostatistical experience: regressions (logistic, conditional), survival analysis
- Client relations, liaising with external parties internationally, strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills