Pretium saepe pariatur ornare cillum repudiandae inceptos iaculis cumque vulputate sequi neque quos exercitation aliquip interdum, veniam? Aute error, elit!
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is experienced in medical writing, medical publications and communications. The candidate will be passionate about communicating real world clinical research. In this role, you will be working within the Scientific Communications Team, based either at our offices in Cambridge, Norfolk, or Singapore. Remote working is possible for highly qualified and experienced individuals. The position will involve working closely with our managing director and internal research leads, and also externally with key opinion leaders, academic partners, social enterprises and pharmaceutical clients as required.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal skills, fluency in English, have a high attention to detail and the ability to interpret health data. The candidate will be expected to work on multiple projects and deliver quality work as per project timelines. There will be potential opportunities for named authorship on publications.
- Generate slide decks and posters for the purposes of client communication and conference presentation.
- Develop publication plans with clients alongside our internal research leads and medical writers.
- Liaise with clients and scientific experts to develop publication material as required.
- Potential to draft and revise manuscripts suitable for journal publication.
- Develop physician education pieces.
- Write press releases suitable for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct literature research to develop written materials.
- Undertake quality checks of written material generated by OPRI.
- Plan and manage social media communications and campaigns
- Minimum BSc in a life science subject such as Biomedical Science or Pharmacology.
- Advanced degree: MSc or PhD preferred.
- Medical training and/or a research background would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years of relevant scientific or medical writing experience.
- Experience of interpreting and communicating complex health data to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- The ability to work self-sufficiently and in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Evidence of journal publication is preferable.
- Experience of standard Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
About The Observational Pragmatic Research Institute (OPRI)
At OPRI we focus on improving disease management and patient outcomes by undertaking the highest quality observational and pragmatic clinical research. Working here means being ambitious, thinking big and working together to make a difference. By collaborating with world-renowned clinical, academic and industry partners OPRI has published over 200 papers and is considered a dynamic and progressive company at the forefront of advances in global healthcare.
Further information is available at www.opri.sg.
Contract and Salary
- Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
- Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Immediate start is available.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be required to undertake a remote skills test prior to interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time